Drupal is a free and open source software application that helps easily create and manage many types of websites. Moreover, it does not require any technical skills to work on. This application consists of a content management system(CMS) as well as a development framework.
Drupal can be used to create different types of websites:
- Personal or Corporate Web Sites
- E-commerce sites
- Social Networking Sites
- Resource Directories
Drupal has been written in the PHP programming language and is a ready-to-use software upon download and also includes a Web-based installer and contains some add-on modules. As described, Drupal also supports the content management, newsletters, collaborative authoring, podcasts, peer-to-peer networking, image galleries, file uploads/downloads etc.
Major Advantages of Drupal:
- Open Source Software: The core software of Drupal consists of a large number of themes which are completely free and which helps reduce the web development costs.
- Customizable: Drupal is a highly customizable application in terms of its features, layout, operation, and the design which offers enough choices to developers and the designers to fulfill all the clients’ requirements.
- Offers Rapid Deployment: Drupal allows companies to deploy the core features rapidly. Clients can ask for customization as per their business requirements even after the designing task has been done.
- Enterprise-class software: Drupal is also an enterprise-class CMS. Developers can easily integrate it with different applications like SAP, phpBB, etc.
- Extensive API Support: Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. offers an extensive API support for Drupal Development. Using such APIs, developers can create customized modules.
Raygain has developed 50 plus website based on Drupal CMS. We have expertise in Drupal Development as these are comes in our core services. We have the pool of Drupal Developers who have win client trust and Award from clients. We always take care of time line and quality work. Once customer gives go Ahead then we prepare documentation Legal as well as the project to move next action item . for the Legal document we prefer to sign NDA and Agreement which cover the scope of work. After Signing Legal documents we move on project documentation to Development and then Testing and finally Live from Production to Live server.